Thursday, February 1, 2007

Not only the best star wars, but the best movie...

Star Wars: Episode III: Undoubtly the best star wars movie out of them all. Not only that but it has my vote on the best movie I have ever seen. I have seen plenty of movies in my day and I like to write a review everytime I see a good one. But honestly, this Star Wars is a masterpeice. Many people say that the acting and story line was below average. I have to STRONGLY disagree! Everything about this movie is superb! This review is all personal opinion and there are still many people out there that hate this movie and I can't understand why. There were parts that made me even tear. I guess I'm a slightly sensitive 21 year old guy. But the acting was real and not Cheesy like many people say. There couldn't have been better lines in the situations. Visuals were by far the BESTS visuals I have ever seen since LOTR:Return of the King, and Final Fantasty: The Movie! Even better I must say. The Direction of this movie EXPLAINS everything SO well even for people who HAVENT seen all of the Star Wars movies and/or ARENT a big fan of them. That's what I liked about this movie even MORE than the older ones. Is that in the older ones, people were EXPECTED to know the history of Star Wars so they didnt explain things much. Only hardcore fans would know everything that was going on. But they could'nt have linked this movie with Episode IV any better than they did. It was truly AMAZING!!!!! Overall I really honestly have to say in my opinion that this was the best movie I have ever seen (next to Jurassic Park) (sorry for anyone who didn't like that movie neither). But if anything the BEST Star Wars film out of them all! PLEASE GO SEE IT AND LET ME KNOW YOUR OPINION! I am DYING to know. -David Asgarian (bassist of Two Miles From Home) P.S. Dan Bernardini and Jeff Languirand SUCK for their opinion on this movie! LMAO!

No comments: