Thursday, February 1, 2007

Lucas has captured the magic of the originals

After seeing Episode I, and since I have gotten older, I have realized that that movie was simply okay. I didn't like Episode II at all, I felt that there wasn't enough action, and that the story and acting were too wooden. Upon the very start of Revenge of the Sith, I immediately realized that I already enjoyed it more then Episode I and II combined. Lucas has brought back the compelling and interesting dialogue of the originals, and he has harnessed the amazing drama of The Empire Strikes Back. This movie is so amazing and climatic, it restores my faith in director George Lucas. He has weaved a world that only a master storyteller could wish to create, and he has ended it with the best of the prequels. True fans will not be dissapointed.

No comments: